Thursday, March 24, 2011

Die Ausländerbehörde

If you are a foreigner living in Germany, there is no way you don't know "Ausländerbehörde" or Foreigners' Registration Office. You go there to get your staying permit. 
I was there yesterday. Got my visa extented for 2 years. After supposedly 2 years, I will get my permanent staying permit. My husband and I joked that we have to force ourselves to get along for another 2 years and 1 day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment